Friday, July 28, 2017

Scarred for Life





Mom....I'm turnin' in an official accident report. 

Well, more like a workman's comp report. 

No...it didn't happen here. Actually, it happened on our walk yesterday. I think that should still count. 

Remember when we were walkin' by that nutcase dog that lives on the corner? He & his yard buddy charged the fence & tried to get Lexie? 

I made her get out of the way & was gonna take care of him? 

We were havin' a slight altercation at that hole he made in his fence, before you made me "leave it" & just sit & think about it for a minute. Then we moved on.


Wellllll....just look at my nose! 


It's drivin' me crazy..my tongue has been goin' non stop lickin' it.  

Now look at it! I've got a pink scratch, right down the right side of it!   I'm scarred...possisbly for life!  I'll have to move from the perfectly handsome catagory to the "ruggedly" handsome one.  

Oh..I know the first thing you're gonna say, "I told you so! & to leave those rude dogs alone & stay away from holes in fences"..I know, I know, I know...but still...sometimes, you gotta understand...airedales don't back down from nothin'. He started it! I wanna file a complaint or somethin'!!!  I deserve compensation!

....in the meantime..can I borrow your black marker?

No comments:

Post a Comment