Friday, July 13, 2018

New Stuff.....

Don't cha just love new experiences? I do......mom don't.

She knows I love ice. I love plain ice....an' especially ice from her sweet tea....but now....I've discovered somethin' new.....an' I don't want plain ice...nope....I want her ice from her glass of (oh my do it's so good!) vanilla cream soda!!!.....an' I don't just want the ice....I want my own bowl of that stuff w/ICE! 
An' I told her so! ...totally turnin' up my nose an' snubbin' the bowl of plain ice water she made me. Nope...I went right over to her desk an' pointedly showed her...her almost gone glass of vanilla cream soda.

She got the message...but it didn't turn out quiet like I wanted. To quote her, "to shut me up" (as if)....she drank it down to almost the "why bother" stage...then poured the rest w/the ice in my bowl.

Then set the empty glass on the table close by. (I think that was a pointed message). 

Well....not to be ungrateful....I drank it all down an' ate every cube of ice.....with gusto......then to be sure she knew that I knew that she was makin' a statement...I gave that empty glass lil' sniff, then walked by...right up to mom....an' dried my beard on her white pants to show my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment