Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Security Detail

Mom an' dad took us for a lil' walk around the neighborhood. Not much goin' on....guess it was dinner time for everybody. Didn't even see any cats...an' I've got to tell you, Lexie was ziggin' an' zaggin' tryin' to look for one under all the cars an' around bushes. Dad even made the comment she was actin' like a wild child, lol. 

We did pass a guy mowin' his yard, an' mom had us walkin' in the street since he was right by his sidewalk. Lexie didn't care for that...she insisted on gettin' back on the sidewalk as soon as we could. Mom thought that was good that she knows she isn't s'posed to ever be in the street.
I don't zig an' zag that much...I've got my security persona on. After all, in our neighborhood, ya never know what's gonna happen...an' in the past it has. An'...I've got the whole family to watch out for.

Dad said he was impressed at how I can "bulk up" an' look bigger then I am. Actually, don't know what he was talkin' about...I'm just me. Mom laughed at that, an' said if I was bein' so "noble an' professional" why did I insist on poopin' in someone's front yard everytime we go on a walk? Well, I'll tell you....I'm makin' a statement. I just have no idea why she insists on removin' my statement an' takin' it back home w/us. 

We did have a moment that I got to show off my skills. There were some cars parked across the sidewalk, an' we had to go around. First dad an' Lexie went around 'em...then me an' mom. There were somepeople sittin' an' standin' around a bench by the sidewalk. All of a sudden, out from under that bench came a growlin' lungin' dog. He was tryin' his hardest to get at me an' mom...well, you can just imagine my reaction. I was gonna convince him that wasn't a good idea......mom was surprised an' only had my lead wrapped around her left arm an' hand....an' a bag w/my poop (again, why?) in the other. She pulled me back w/me still pretty mad, but we continued on down the sidewalk....w/me lookin' back every now an' again to make sure that yorkie stayed put.

No comments:

Post a Comment