Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Salmon Cigars.....

Another scorcher of a day.....personally, I could do without summer.....it's hot hot hot down here in Texas. Mom, for some strange reason, spends more an' more time outside.....not me...it's AC all the way...an' that means outside.

Anywho....she came inside an' saw me an' Lexie all stretched out in the livin'room....an' thought we might be bored. (we weren't...we were just enjoyin' the quiet an' cool, lol). 


She went to my birthday loot box...an' got out these humongous salmon jerky "cigars". 



Those things were huge! Almost 2 feet long!....an' super fishy smellin'. Naturally, that smell is what sold 'em for me an' Lexie...mom not too much. But she gave 'em to us anyway. We both grabbed 'em an' headed off to do some serious chewin'. 


I laid down....got into a comfortable position....put that big ol' thin' right there between my front paws, just like I do with any chew......that's when mom started laughin' at me......


Well, you try to hold somethin' between your paws to chew on...an' it be stickin' up two feet in the air....almost a foot over your head!


Lexie had the same problem.....


It only took us a few seconds to figure out that we either had to stand up an' hold that sucker down to chew on the end....or break it.........like Lexie's motto....there's no food that we can't figure out how to get to......


By the way....we loved 'em.....mom said she'd get 'em for us again, but next time, "she'll" break 'em in half for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment