Friday, May 18, 2018

Stubborn?

Trials an' tribulations...that's my life around here. If it isn't mom...it's Lexie. <sigh> Sometimes, I just have to do what I wanna, just to remind her that the universe as we know it, really doesn't revolve around her.


Like tonite....we were both nappin' in mom's room. Lexie was up on mom's bed...an' I was layin' on my bed on the floor beside the big bed. I was nice an' c'mfortable...all stretched out..just snoozin'. Then rudely woken up w/Lexie..bark, bark, bark'n.....right over my head. She just kept on an' on...demandin' that I move. She wanted to jump down off the end of the bed, but didn't want to jump over me....just in case she miscalculated. (I appreciated that part). 

She was barkin' so long, mom came to investigate. Then proceeded to laugh...that's when Lexie took a "leap of faith" an' jumped....missin' me by a paw. (again, I appreciated that). 


All I've got to say about the whole thing is......there's a whole other side to that bed she coulda jumped off of at anytime. She was just tryin' to make me move....an'...well...r'member that "stubborn" streak us airedales have?   Bein' a lil' older, bigger, an' wiser...I'm pretty sure mine is wider.  I wasn't movin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment