Monday, February 13, 2017

Pleadin' Not Guilty.....

It was  "Monday" alllll day long.

I was happy when mom came home from the store. Tried to cheer her up, since she was mad at the grocery store that couldn't figure out how to take her free coupons from someone call the Green Giant....so, she just left the stuff there. Then she gets the mail, an' gives me a dirty look....seems the water bill was a tad bit higher...an' for some reason, mom's got a mind like one of them elefants about certain things. Just 'cause I may have, might have, there's no proof it was me.....turned an' left on the water in her sink a couple of times.. (that is my favorite place to get a drink an' the best water ever!!)......but then dad did turn it on for me an' forgot it one time, too.....so, I'm thinkin' maybe I can blame him for the other times....like I said...there's no proof.  
It's all simply circumstantial.....
Really......let's face it, I don't do "self serve" unless I'm desperate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment