Monday, April 16, 2012

The Result!




So.......this is the result....finally.  I'd almost fogotten all about that chicken & steak. It took all nite, but this morning, dad declared it done!  Mom checked it & even tasted it, then she declared it just perfect!





 But here comes the real test!  She called me over to be the dog guinea pig, so to speak, since I was the one that had such big doubts about this whole thing.


WOW!!   After a lil' sniff...I snatched that jerky right outa her hand, takin' no time for any photos & boogied straight to my "bed central" to check it out......only it was so good, I didn't make it.  I was right back in that kitchen beggin' for another piece  (just to make sure it was as good as the first one)...it was.  Lexie approves, too. She followed me hopin' I wouldn't like it & let her have mine.  No way on this.   So....I definitely give it the "Bailey stamp of approval".  The way I've got it figured, mom...is that if you start another batch now & keep up production, we'll never have to wait so long, again.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailey! I just now discovered your blog! You're one handsome dude. I see you like Harley's. My dad is into Indians.
    Your chicken jerky sure looks yummy!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete